Myth and Mystery! Unique-shaped 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle for ages 12 and up.
Each puzzle comes with an educational Madd Capp Fun Facts booklet. On one side is a fold-out puzzle image to hang as a poster or use as a reference. The flipside is chock-full of cool information! Did you know, for instance, that in 1969, on – of all days – April Fool’s, Skamania County in Washington declared it a felony to harass or kill Sasquatch? No joke. This mythical creature has rights!
- 1000 pieces
- Finished size: 32" x 34" (poster size!)
- Unique-shaped border
- Semi-gloss illustration
- Mounted on premium quality chipboard
- Random cut, interlocking puzzle pieces
- Puzzle pieces are cleanly cut and come fully separated (dust-free!)
- Packaged in a tamperproof box
- Box size: 12" x 10" x 3"
- Includes Madd Capp Fun Facts and full puzzle image
- For ages 12 and up