Leika (pronounced “like uh”) means “Play” in parts of Scandinavia. We bring that Scandinavian aesthetic of simple sophistication and folk-art inspiration to each of our line’s four woodland animals: Fox, Raccoon, Owl, and Bunny. Each of these characters is featured as a soothing teether, a board book of adventures, a huggable lovey, a charming rattle, and its own character soft toy. Leika engages with Mary Meyer as a different culture’s take on the joy of childhood and as an invitation into a world of mischief, wonder, and imagination.
Little Fawn is the newest addition to our modern Leika line. This Scandinavian inspired design is ready to join the rest of the woodland characters. Stylishly simple, sweet, and spotted, Little Fawn will be irresistible to baby.
– 9” long with fabric tail/ears
– Perfect size and shape for little hands and mouths
– Teether has face details molded into the silicone
– Velour fabric tail provides soothing softness
– Velour tail is removable and machine washable
– Made from baby safe silicone (BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free)
– Silicone teether is dishwasher safe or surface washable
– Recommended for babies in the teething stage (approximately 6-12 months)
– A unique gift, perfect for little ones
– Packaged individually in giftable box
– Machine wash, air dry