Introduce numbers and shapes to your toddler with this educational coloring book. Filled with animal pals and fun to color objects, your little one will have fun learning and learning their colors too. This coloring book is so much more than just a coloring book. Cute creatures and animal pals will help to introduce numbers and shapes to toddler age kids. With thick outlines and thick paper, this educational coloring book is made for crayons, colored pencils, markers and more. With 31 perforated pages (8x10), it's easy to hang a page after being colored in to review later. Pair this coloring book with chunky crayons or chunky markers to promote manual dexterity as well. Combining playtime and being interactive with your child makes learning more fun!
- Children's book about shapes and colors
- Educational coloring instruction
- 31 thick pages with unique designs
- Thick outlines - easier to color in for little hands
- Perforated sheets
- 8 x 10 inch frameable size
- Suitable for ages 3 and up